2015年1月17日土曜日

解放の歌です

解放の歌です。 Someday We'll All Be Free 4:15 Donny Hathaway Extension Of A Man R&B 1538


DONNY HATHAWAY LYRICS



"Someday We'll All Be Free"


Hang on to the world as it spins around 
Just don't let the spin get you down 
Think of moving fast 
Hold on tight and you will last 
Give your self respect, your manly pride 
Get yourself in gear 
Keep your stride 
Never mind your fears 
Brighter days will soon be here 
Take it from me, someday we'll all be free, yeah 

Keep on walking tall 
Hold your head up high 
Lay your dreams right up to the sky 
Sing your greatest song 
And you'll keep going, going on 
Take it from me, someday we'll all be free 
Hey, just wait and see, some day we'll all be free, yeah 
Take it from me, someday we'll all be free 
It won't be long, take it from me, someday we'll all be free 
Take it from me, take it from me, take it from me...

0 件のコメント: